Saturday 9 April 2011

BDS Round 1, Nant G

I got the go-ahead a week before Round 1 of the BDS, (UK National Series). With my new Saracen all ready to go I managed to get a bit of time on the bike before the race but noting like I wanted to.

The track at Nant Gwrtheyrnin north Wales is amazing, it’s a mix of steep, rocky technical at the start and flat out jumpy at the bottom. I really liked the track and had a great day practising track with my new team.

Sunday morning brought back the normal Welsh weather and it rained pretty much all day. This made the track allot harder and more fun in my opinion. My aim for this race was to have fun and get a clean race run and see where I placed with all the time of the bike. I was stoaked to finish 23th in Elite which showed me that I was no worse of than I was before I got injured so from hear all I can do in improve.

Check back for more team new soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment